Frequently Asked Questions
- How much are shipping fees to U.S. domestics?
Shipping Method Fees Estimated Delivery Time USPS First Class FREE 5 to 9 business days USPS Priority Mail $5.99
FREE on orders over $100*
3 to 5 business days USPS Priority Mail Express $19.99 2 to 3 business days
- How much are shipping fees to international countries?
Countries Standard Mail * Priority Mail * Priority Mail Express * Australia $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Austria $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Azerbaijan $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Bahamas $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Bahrain $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Belgium $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Bermuda $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Brazil $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Canada $3.99 $24.99 $39.99 Czech Republic $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Costa Rica $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Cyprus $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Denmark $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Dominican Republic $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Finland $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 France $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Germany $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Greece $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Greenland $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Hong Kong $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Hungary $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Iceland $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Ireland $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Israel $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Italy $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Japan $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Latvia $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Luxembourg $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Macau $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Malta $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Mexico $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Netherlands $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 New Zealand $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Norway $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Portugal $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Russia $9.99 $32.99 not available Romania $9.99 $32.99 not available Singapore $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Slovenia $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 South Korea $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Spain $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Sweden $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Switzerland $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Taiwan $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Turkey $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 Ukraine $9.99 $32.99 not available United Arab Emirates $9.99 $32.99 $59.99 United Kingdom $9.99 $32.99 $59.99
Important note: *Shipping fees will be higher for some larger items based on the quantity. Actual shipping fee will be calculated during the checkout. International buyers are fully responsible for any additional fees imposed by customs, including tariffs and duties. Carrier delivery time may vary on the destination country. Sometimes it may take longer than normal delivery time due to reasons out of our control (such as package being held at customs for inspection). You MUST wait 35 business days before you can claim a lost package.
CANADA Estimated Delivery Time
- Standard Mail International may take 11-21 business days
- Priority Mail International may take 7-12 business days
- Express Mail International may take 4-7 business days
Other Countries Estimated Delivery Time
- Standard Mail International may take 9-26 business days
- Priority Mail International may take 7-13 business days
- Express Mail International may take 5-10 business days
- Can I ship to a P.O. box address?
Yes, we ship to P.O. box addresses via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Express Mail .
- Can I ship to an APO/FPO address?
Yes, we ship to APO/FPO addresses via USPS First Class Mail (10 - 22 business days) or Priority Mail (8 - 14 business days). Please contact us for USPS Priority Mail Express.
- When will my order ship?
Your order will ship from our warehouse within 1-2 business days for all in-stock items. If your order is on credit review, your order may be delayed. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- Can I use UPS or Fedex for shipping?
Yes, UPS Ground & Express services are available. Only Express service is available with Fedex. Please contact us for detail.
- What is your return policy?
Berricle jewelry should meet or exceed your expectations. However, if you are not happy with your purchase upon receiving, we offer the following return policy:
- Return or exchange within 30 days of receiving your package.
- Send us back the items in brand new condition, rings with tags attached and original packaging.
- Items that have been worn, damaged, and/or altered will not be refunded nor exchanged.
- How do I return/exchange my order?
For returns and exchanges, please follow the instructions on the back of the packing slip.
- Can I return/exchange a ring if it doesn't fit me?
Yes, you can return or exchange a ring if it doesn't fit you. No worries, we do understand. When you receive your purchased ring, DO NOT remove the tag immediately. Please try it out until you are 100% happy with the size, color, style, and comfort. If the tag is removed, you can no longer return it.
- When will I get my refund/exchange?
Returns are processed in the order they are received. Once your return is received, it may take up to 7 days to process. You will receive a confirmation email once the return is completed.
- Can I order a custom piece? Can you re-plate or resize the jewelry?
Unfortunately we do not offer customization (styles or sizes), engraving, re-plating, or resizing. We strongly advise against resizing, because it can ruin the rhodium plating and loosen the stones. Berricle’s return policy will no longer apply to any altered pieces.
- How do I apply a promo code?
If you have a promo code, please make sure to type it in and click the “APPLY” button on the Shopping Bag/Checkout Page. You must apply the promotion before checking out. Promo codes are NOT valid on “Weekly Deals” items.
- How do I pay for my order?
We accept major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. We also accept PayPal. We DO NOT accept money orders, checks, or cash.
- Why won't my order go through?
If your order is being declined, you will receive an error message stating the reason for rejection. When your order is declined, you may see a pending transaction on your bank statement, which should be cleared within 3-5 business days (depending on your bank). To have this pending transaction cleared right away, contact your bank directly. A pending transaction is not a processed transaction, which means you will not be charged for your declined transaction.
- Why was my card charged more than once for one order?
While it may appear that you have been charged more than one time for an order, the pending charges you noticed on your card are ONLY pre-authorization holds, no actual charges. This is a temporary hold to verify that funds are available when you place an order. Pre-authorization holds will occur every time you place an order. Pre-authorization holds can remain on your account for 3-5 days and will automatically be removed from your bank.
- Do I have to pay Sales Tax?
If your order is shipped to a New York state address, you must pay 8.875% sales tax on your order. If your order is shipped outside of New York state, there will be no sales tax.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
Yes! We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. When you make a purchase from us online, your card information is protected by one of the most widely used and trusted security systems on the Internet. Card transactions are encrypted with a 256-bit SSL certificate, and our website is scanned and tested daily for malware/viruses.
- Who can write a product review?
To write a Product Review, you must have a registered Berricle.com account. You also must have purchased the item you would like to review or received the item as a gift.
- Why was my review rejected or removed?
Your review was not about the product.
- Customer Service and Shipping Experience - Feedback about your experiences with our customer service team or shipment is not a product review and should not solely be the subject of your review.
- Product Availability and Feedback - Comments and questions regarding product availability, style suggestions (ex. matching bands), purchasing/shipment options, or returns/exchanges should be directed to our Customer Service department.
- Spam or Promotional Content - We do not allow unsolicited or irrelevant reviews containing advertisements, promotional material, or repeated/redundant posts with the same point(s). Reviews written for any form of compensation will be refused.
Your review contained inappropriate or offensive content.
- Inappropriate Content - Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, personal contact information, URL's, pictures/videos, foreign language content, or excessive quoting of words other than your own.
- Offensiveness, Hate Speech, or Illegal Conduct - We do not tolerate reviews with any expression of intolerance towards race, gender, religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Reviews also may not encourage or support illegal behavior including violence, drug use, underage drinking, and abuse.
Your review contained incorrect or misleading information.
- Altering Products - We will not promote or condone any alterations of our products. Berricle does not recommend baking, re-sizing, or soldering our jewelry. If any alterations are made, Berricle will not provide returns or exchanges.
- Inaccurate Content - Reviews containing false information on size and materials specs, 30-day return policy, and care instructions will not be approved.
Orders & Payments
- What is Sterling Silver?
To produce stronger and more durable products, pure silver is often combined with other metals. Sterling silver is the most popular alloy.
Fine silver (99.9% pure) is generally too soft for producing large functional objects; therefore, the silver is usually alloyed with copper to give it strength. Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, such as copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925. This alloy preserves the elasticity and beauty of the precious metal.
Other metals can also replace the copper, most often with the intent to improve various properties of the basic sterling alloy such as reducing casting porosity, eliminating firescale, and increasing resistance to tarnish.
- What is Gold Tone or Silver Tone?
Gold or silver tone refers to the gold-colored or silver-colored base metal used to finish jewelry. These base metals are usually brass or copper. There is no real gold or silver included.
- What is Gold Plating or Gold Electroplating?
Gold plating is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of another metal (such as silver or copper) by chemical or electrochemical means.
- What is Rhodium?
A member of the platinum group, rhodium is a shiny, white metal that is highly reflective, durable, and expensive. It is often used as a hardening agent for platinum.
In jewelry, it is plated on other metals to increase luster and eliminate tarnishing.
- What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is a synthetic crystalline substance used as an alternative to diamonds. The man-made material is colorless, hard, and flawless. Its popularity stems from its similarity to diamonds in brilliance and crystal clarity while still being affordable.
Historically cubic zirconia began being produced in the 1970’s due to its diamond-like qualities, low cost, and overall durability. Read More
- What is Swarovski Zirconia?
Swarovski has applied ideal diamond-cut standards to zirconia. Swarovski’s Pure Brilliance Cut makes Swarovski Zirconia the finest diamond simulant on the market. The Pure Brilliance Cut offers the same brightness as a Tolkowsky ideal cut, which is recognized as the world’s most perfect diamond cut. Swarovski’s Pure Brilliance Cut delivers the same level of brilliance as natural diamonds.
Swarovski Zirconia is created using only the highest quality raw materials. Swarovski’s Pure Brilliance Cut for Zirconia has 57 facets. Read More
- Will Sterling Silver tarnish?
Chemically, silver does not react with oxygen or water at ordinary temperatures, meaning it does not tarnish easily. However, the other metal in the alloy (usually copper) may react with oxygen in the air. As the silver's purity decreases, it is more likely to corrode or tarnish.
Even though sterling silver does tarnish, our rhodium-plated jewelry provides maximum durability. Our jewelry is also easy to care for and clean.
- What will make sterling silver tarnish?”
Common chemicals in perfume, hair spray, soap, and lotion will make rhodium tarnish permanently. Stay away from chlorine and other bleaches, including swimming pools. Rhodium-plated jewelry will turn quickly if it meets those chemical substances.
- When should I not wear my jewelry?”
Do not wear your jewelry while doing housework, washing dishes, working out, lifting weights, swimming, showering, gardening, or using any chemical substances.
- How should I clean and take care of my rhodium-plated jewelry?
For regular cleaning, it is recommended that you use our signature jewelry polishing cloth that is infused with a special jewelry cleaner. You can also use a soft, 100% cotton cloth. It is recommended that you have one cleaning cloth for gold and a separate one for silver.
DO NOT use silver liquid cleaner to clean rhodium-plated jewelry. It is too harsh and can dull or harm the rhodium plating.
- How should I clean and take care of my gold-plated and rose gold-plated jewelry?
Maintain the beautiful shine by polishing BERRICLE gold plated and rose gold plated jewelry with a soft cloth. Dampen the cloth with lukewarm soapy water and rub the cloth gently on jewelry. Rinse with clean water and pat dry with a soft cloth. If jewelry requires extra cleaning, soak it for 5 to 10 minutes before rubbing.
Do not use silver polishing liquids, silver dips, ultrasonic cleaning or a tumbler.
BERRICLE silver polishing cloth is not recommended for BERRICLE gold plated and rose gold plated jewelry. Do not expose the jewelry to harsh chemicals, perfumes, lotions, and remove jewelry prior to bathing or swimming.
Kindly be advised that it is normal for the gold plated and rose gold plating to wear off over time. BERRICLE does not cover this wear and tear.
- How should I clean my dull/cloudy stones?
Although our cubic zirconia stones are high quality, the nature of the stones can result in them appearing dull over time due to the build up of lotions and other oils from the skin. Easily clean the stones by soaking the jewelry in a small bowl of warm water that is mixed with dish detergent; you can also gently brush the stones with a soft bristle toothbrush.
- How should I store my jewelry?
To keep tarnishing to a minimum, it is strongly advised that you store your silver jewelry in a dry and air-tight area, such as a jewelry box or zip-lock bag. Keep your jewelry pieces from rubbing against other items when you are not wearing them. Although silver jewelry is scratch resistant, it isn't scratch proof.
- Why did your jewelry turn my finger green?
All of our silver jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver, which includes 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals, including copper.
When the copper alloy comes in contact with moisture (such as sweat, water, humidity) or certain acids in products (such as lotions, household cleaning products, perfumes, soaps) it may create chemical reaction that can turn your finger green. This reaction is harmless. People with high body acidity are more likely to experience this green finger reaction. "Green finger" does not indicate that the jewelry is not sterling silver.
Cleaning and Care
Operating HoursCustomer support team is available
Monday to Saturday (9am - 5pm ET). Sunday (Closed).
Question?We love to hear from you. Our friendly customer support team is happy to answer any question you may have. You can call, chat or email.
Office locationBERRICLE LLC
14107, 20th Avenue #401
Whitestone, NY 11357