Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is shipping fees to U.S domestics?
Shipping Method Fees Estimated Delivery Time FedEx Ground $14.99 2-5 business days USPS Priority Mail Express $20.99 2-3 business days
- How much is shipping fees to international countries?
Countries USPS Priority Mail
Estimated Delivery Time CANADA $38.99 3-6 business days Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belarus, Belgium, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom and U.S Virgin Islands $48.99 5-9 business days
- Can I ship to P.O. box address?
We are sorry that we cannot ship to P.O. Box address because shipment requires your signature at the time of delivery.
- Do you offer volume discount?
Yes, we do.
Order Amount Discount $0 ~ $199.99 0% $200 ~ $499.99 2% $500 and up
5%Discount will be applied automatically in shopping cart when minimum purchase is met, no promo code is needed. Discount can not be applied to shipping charge.
- What is your return policy?
- We accept return within 14 days upon receipt. There will be a 25% restocking fee unless items are defective. Return/Exchange will not be accepted after 14 days.
- You MUST contact us for a return authorization number before you return anything. Any return package with no authorization number will be refused.
- All items MUST be in brand new condition with tags. If tags have been removed, return/exchange will not be accepted.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping. If you return for exchange, you will be responsible for the second shipping fee.
- We check each item carefully before shipping; however, if the item you received is defective, please contact us within 7 days. Replacement/refund will be sent after the defective item is returned.
- How do I pay for my order?
We accept major credit / debit cards (Visa, Master, American Express, Discover) and PayPal. We also accept a company check for U.S customers only. We are sorry that we don't accept money order or personal check or cash.
- Why is my card charged more than one time for one order?
While it may appear that you've been charged more than one time for an order, the pending charges you noticed on your card are actually a pre-authorization hold, not an actual charge. A pre-authorization is a temporary hold to verify that funds are available when you place an order. Pre-authorization will occur every time you submit order.
- Why is my credit card charged for an order that is canceled or declined?
If your order has been canceled or declined, the pending amount that you've noticed is ONLY a pre-authorization hold, not an actual charge. A pre-authorization is a temporary hold to verify that funds are available when you place an order. Because your order has been canceled or declined, the pre-authorization will not result in a charge. Pre-authorization can remain in your card account for 2 to 7 days, depending on your card issuing bank. After 2 to 7 days, pre-authorization hold will be removed automatically by your bank. You may wish to contact your bank to confirm the authorization and to check on its status.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
Yes! We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. When you make a purchase online from us, your card information is protected by one of the most widely used and trusted security systems on the internet. Card transaction is encrypted with 256-bit SSL certificate and our website is scanned and tested daily for malware/virus.
- How long does a backorder take?
When you place an order with quantity more than what is available in inventory, the unavailable quantity will become a backorder. For example, if you order 100 pieces ring, and there is only 60 pieces available, the 40 pieces will become a backorder. Usually a backorder take about 4-8 weeks. Full payment is required for a backorder.
- Will I be charged for the backorder shipping fee?
No, shipping fee is one time only. We will choose the appropriate shipping method for the backorder, and cover the insurance.
Shipping & Returns
Order & Payment
Operating HoursCustomer support team is available
Question?We love to hear from you. Our friendly customer support team is happy to answer any question you may have. You can call, chat or email.
Office locationBERRICLE LLC
141-07, 20th Avenue #401
Whitestone, NY 11357